Setting up Email
To setup your email in Outlook (and Outlook Express) to work with your Radius Web Design email account please follow these instructions.
- Start Outlook and select the Tools menu. From here select 'Accounts'
- In the window that appears press the 'Add' button and then select 'Mail'.
- Enter your name as you would like it to appear to people who receive emails from you. Then click 'Next'.
- Enter the email address that you want to use. This should have first been setup on your hosting control panel. Then click 'Next'.
- Now you need to enter your incoming and outgoing servers. For the incoming server you should enter mail.'yourdomain.com' – substituting your own domain name for yourdomain.com. For the outgoing mail server you should enter mail.'yourdomain.com' as before. Then click Next.
- To finish you need to enter your username (which is your full email address) and password (which you should have from your email set up) for your mail account. Once entered please click Next and then Finish.
- To allow you to send mail through our mail server you now need to make a small change to the properties of the account. Select 'Properties' from the 'Accounts' window. You need to click the tick-box that says 'My server requires authentication' or 'This server requires me to log on' and then click 'OK' and 'Close':
- You should now be able to send and receive emails.